Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 8: __-November 6, 2010

The baby is the size of a raspberry. Eyelid folds and ears are forming. The tip of the nose is actually present at this time, as well. The elbows are present and the arms and legs extend forward and have grown longer. Fingers and toes are becoming visible, as well.

Thursday, November 4, 2010 ~ I saw Dr. DiRocco today - based on the ultrasound we were bumped from 8 weeks 0 days to 8 weeks 4 days with a new due date of 6/12/11. I know it's wrong but I'll take it; hopefully it means I get out of work earlier. He told me about a screening for chromosomal problems that is 100% non-invasive. Sounds like I'll get a special blood test in about two weeks and then a week later, an ultrasound to measure the skin fold on the back of the neck. He also went over my bloodwork from 3 weeks ago - everything's normal but my progesterone is a little low (it's 17 and he likes to see it at 20). I've been on a supplement for two weeks and had another blood draw today. Hoping it's higher! I'm going back in for blood draws over the next two weeks as well. While I was in the waiting room I heard him tell another girl the same instructions so I'm taking it as him being proactive and not a bad thing. I go back in two weeks for another check up and we should hear the heartbeat! I've been a little nervous because my nausea has gotten better over the last three days. Trying to enjoy it instead of stressing!

I threw up a little bit this morning. I can't brush anywhere near the back of my mouth in the morning otherwise I gag, which was the problem this morning. I'm also having a really hard time taking my vitamins. I switched to taking them with dinner a couple weeks ago because I was having a hard time in the morning and now I'm having a hard time in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment